Overall looking back at the project it has been very educational. We did manage out time quite well and managed to get a working prototype out there. Our last minute panic was a real learning experience as we had to rush to fix all of the issues that came up when migrating to dakar. We ended up leaving late last night having fixed almost all the issues.
Finally we changed out group image on the about page. The pug was initially used as a place holder but we decided to use it as our group image as it was often only a few of us doing the work which has been noted. So we used this as a bit of an in joke, but jazzed it up for the final about page.
Arman saw through his birthday in the Digital Media Design studio, happy birthday!