Having the website almost completely ready, we only needed to make a few changes to the CSS for submission.
However having figured out yesterday that the project had to be submitted on Dakar we went ahead and moved the file over. We didn’t think it would be much of an issue to move the site as we thought we could still connect to the 1 and 1 database remotely.
However countless issues arose which led us to believe we were going to have stay up all night to complete this task.
Issues to fix were
- errors with date ordering for each uploaded image
- failed registration an log in attempts
- unable to connect to external server
- no permission to upload to directory
- relative path issues for every path on the site.